The battery for flat electric bike 14 Ah / 500Wh is a special backpack model thanks to its flat shape it allows perfect comfort in the bag position and good autonomy.
It is a versatile model that will accompany you on average for outings of 1400 meters of positive elevation and about 50km (see table).
The 14 Ah / 500Wh is a bestseller, allowing good autonomy and comfort of use.
Dimensions: 13cm x 25cm x 4cm
Weight: +/- 2.5 kg
Panasonic or LG 36 V Li-ion cells
Sold with fireproof bag + extension cable (1.40 m) + charger
All our batteries are assembled in France.
The 36 volt Li-ion batteries that we offer are all compatible with the LIFT-MTB kit.
Just set the capacity you need based on the types of common rides you do.
- Voltage: 36 Volt / Li-ion
- Available capacities: 8,7 Ah (300Wh) / 11,5 Ah (400Wh) / 14 Ah (500 Wh) available in flat and square format or 17 Ah (600 Wh).
- Dimensions / Weight: From 1.6 kg to 2,7 kg. See table
- Charger (included in the price): Charging intensity 2 Ampere, 220 Volts power supply, euro plug.
- Lifespan: 800 cycles (16,000 km to 55,000 km depending on capacity)
- Estimated minimum autonomy: from 20 to 70km and 500 to 1750 of D + (See table.)
- The Batteries are not waterproof!
-Flame retardant carrying bag to protect the battery and secure the load.
- Other: Sold with the 1.35 meter power cable to connect to the motor. (included in the price)
All our batteries are systematically checked on a test bench.
If a battery is not available, the manufacturing time is about 1 week, for more info contact us.
High discharge capacity with LG or PANASONIC brand cells, fitted with a BMS (Battery Management System) which regulates discharge and charge in order to preserve its lifespan.
-Minimum voltage accepted by the BMS: 27.5 V / Maximum voltage accepted by the BMS: 42 v
- Ideal temperature for charging: 0 ° C to 42 ° C / Ideal temperature for discharge: - 5 ° C to 42 ° C / Ideal temperature for storage: 10 ° C to 30 ° C
- Acceptable continuous discharge intensity: 30 Amps / Acceptable peak discharge intensity: 60 Amps