Special flat backpack battery, with a capacity of 17 Ah / 600 Wh, allowing ideal comfort, great autonomy to face any outing while being sure to always have something to ride.
Ideal model for big riders, this battery will accompany you on your electric mountain bike outings with average distances of approximately 1700 meters of positive elevation and 63km (see table)
The 17 Ah / 600 Wh battery is ideal for big trips!
Dimensions: 14cm x 30cm x 4.5cm
Weight: 3.1 kg
Panasonic or LG 36 V Li-ion cells
Sold with fireproof bag + extension cable (1.40 m) + charger
All our batteries are assembled in France.
The 36 volt Li-ion batteries that we offer are all compatible with the LIFT-MTB kit.
Just set the capacity you need based on the types of common rides you do.
- Voltage: 36 Volt / Li-ion
- Available capacities: 8,7 Ah (300Wh) / 11,5 Ah (400Wh) / 14 Ah (500 Wh) available in flat and square format or 17 Ah (600 Wh).
- Dimensions / Weight: From 1.6 kg to 2,7 kg. See table
- Charger (included in the price): Charging intensity 2 Ampere, 220 Volts power supply, euro plug.
- Lifespan: 800 cycles (16,000 km to 55,000 km depending on capacity)
- Estimated minimum autonomy: from 20 to 70km and 500 to 1750 of D + (See table.)
- The Batteries are not waterproof!
-Flame retardant carrying bag to protect the battery and secure the load.
- Other: Sold with the 1.35 meter power cable to connect to the motor. (included in the price)
All our batteries are systematically checked on a test bench.
If a battery is not available, the manufacturing time is about 1 week, for more info contact us.
High discharge capacity with LG or PANASONIC brand cells, fitted with a BMS (Battery Management System) which regulates discharge and charge in order to preserve its lifespan.
-Minimum voltage accepted by the BMS: 27.5 V / Maximum voltage accepted by the BMS: 42 v
- Ideal temperature for charging: 0 ° C to 42 ° C / Ideal temperature for discharge: - 5 ° C to 42 ° C / Ideal temperature for storage: 10 ° C to 30 ° C
- Acceptable continuous discharge intensity: 30 Amps / Acceptable peak discharge intensity: 60 Amps