That's the new mid drive motor LIFT-MTB V3 .
Last version of our removable electric bicycle motor kit.
Fit on 80% of the bikes on the market.
This kit inclued everything you need to change your current bike into e-bike in only 10 minutes.
-Motor Kit :
Crank for CLASSIC version :
Crank for PRO version:
For outside Europe customers will paid the VAT and taxes of residence country.
How to choose my e-bike kit ?
For order, you must simply choose 4 main specifications , and add 4 options.
-1- Crank version (classic version or superlight PRO version)
-2- Motor kit (Inside frame motor plate or outside motor plate)
-3- Axle size (choose right diameter)
-4- Battery pack (choose the capacity)
-5- Battery aluminium support (option)
-6- chain guide (option)
-7- Screen (option)
-8- power regulator P.A.S (option)
- You need complet the the table on this page, for choose all options (colors, axle size...) then add comment or questions.
- You can see Under the price and description with option available.
- When the tab is completed, you must just clic on buttom « send the order »
- We will edit an invoice with a recap of your order .
- If you choose wire Banking, without Banking overcharges, or by paypal or credit card.
- we offer a free shippment on almost all the world.
- Delivery time is generaly one week after payment, for all around the world for complet kit inclued battery.
Crank for CLASSIC version :
Crank for PRO version:
You must specify if you need.
- Inside frame type or Under frame type
- And if your have ISCG standard fixation. (for more info about ISCG "clic her" )
With the LIFT-MTB system you will keep your bottom bracket and replace the crank only .
If you want to quickly change your bike from one configuration
to another, you must select the axle of LIFT crank with the same size
than your current crank.
There are 4 versions for classic and dh bike to choose, when you ordering the kit:
-30mm Axle diameter: Rotor, E13, Race face (version with aluminum axle).
-28.99mm Axle diameter:
-24mm Axle diameter: Race face (steel axle version) and Shimano Hollowtech. (version fat bike available only on this size)
-22mm Axle diameter left side / 24mm right side: SRAM gxp
We also made a specific lenghtr axles for ELECTRIC FAT BIKE.
-Axle crank In length 179mm
(for ELECTRIC FAT BIKE with rear wheel spacing 170mm)
-Axle crank In length 199mm
(for ELECTRIC FAT BIKE with rear wheel spacing 190mm).
Batteries are super light, so you can place the battery in a backpack or in the frame according to the space available.
Define the capacity you need based on your riding type.
- Made in France 36 volt / Li-ion technologie
-Brand : We used only the PANASONIC or LG cell.
-Capacities: 8.7Ah ( 330Wh ) / 11.6Ah ( 417Wh ) /14 Ah (504Wh) / 14.5Ah ( 522Wh ) or 17.4 Ah ( 630Wh ) .
- Weight: 1.1kg From a 2.7 kg.
- Charger: inclued , charge current 2 Amp, 220 Volt power , taking euro .
- Size : See table .
- Lifetime: 800 cycles (or 16 000 km to 55 000 km according capacity )
- Estimated minimum time to ride: 20 to 70km and 500 to 1750 D + ( See table.)
- Ingnifuged specific battery bag inclued.
- Other: Sold with power cable 1.35 meter , to plug to motor, battery cover colors black.
8.7Ah / 313w / 1.6 Kg : +399euro (330 € without VAT outside Europe)
11.6 Ah / 411.6 W / 2.1 Kg : +499euro (415 € without VAT outside Europe)
14.5Ah / 522W / 2.5 Kg : +549euro (457 € without
VAT outside Europe)
14Ah / 504W / 2.1 Kg : +575 euro (479 € without VAT outside Europe)
17.4Ah / 626Wh / 2.7 Kg: +675 euro (563 € without VAT outside Europe)
For our North American sales, we have a Canadian Stock for batteries, with specific 110v US plug the charger.
So, we do UPS express air flight shipping for all states in USA and Canada.
Generaly batteries on back pack are really better, weight distribution and for have better feeling with your bike.
However we have built an aluminum battery cage for smal battery size.
You can fix a compact battery on the bottel cage fixation on your frame.
This support fit with 7cm x 8cm x 20cm batteries size like to :
8.7 Ah / 313 wh,11.6 Ah / 418 wh or 14 Ah/ 504Wh square
We advise to check the free space in the frame with the compressed suspension, to be on what you support the battery on the ride on your bike.
The free space dimension you need with cage is :
width 95mm x height 90mm x length 240mm / Inside foam padding.
With protective cover black.
Price 59 euro (with VAT for europe / 49 euro for outside europe without VAT)
If you do extreme rides (hard enduro ,DH or freeride...) it is probably better to use an chainguard.
Full aluminium / anodized black.
Fixation on the main CNC support.
PRICE : 59 euro
The control panel screen is an option, so that is not essential to the operation of the kit.
But it's ideal for those who want accuracy on such things as:
• the energy consumed: 0-6554 W / h (accurate to 0.1 W / h)
• instant discharge current 0 to 130 A (accurate to 0.01 A)
• instantaneous power: 0 to 6554 W (0.1 W precision)
• consumed capacity: 0 to 65 A / h (accuracy 0.001 A / h)
• Battery voltage: 4.8 V to 60 V DC (precision 0.01 V)
This tool allows to know precisely what you consume in real time, the remaining battery, the average consumption on a rise or an exit, etc...
-The Package included the console, the black anodized universal aluminum support, and Anderson connectors.
-The Console can be assembled and disassembled quickly without modifications.
-Warning : No waterproof product !
Price: 59 Euro (49 € without VAT outside Europe)
(Supplied complete with connectors, ready to be mounted with our system)
Our electric bike conversion kit normally works only with a throttle to manage the motor power, because it's easy easier and more natural and efficient as P.A.S / PEDELEC
We can also mount in option a power regulator (pedelec / P.A.S), it work exactly like to cruise contrôle on your car , that's how it works:
The sensor has a 2 positions ON / OFF.
1- OFF position (push the buttom) :
The pedal sensor is disconnected, in this case the throttel only manage the power of motor as on the basic kit.
-2- ON Position (Pull the buttom) :
The sensor detects pedal movement, sending power to the engine and assisting you.
You can turn the red buttom for decrease or increase the power as you need from 0% to 100%
Note that the trigger always remains a priority, this means that, if the pedal sensor is in the ON position at 60% of max power for exemple, and if you want 100% of the power for a short time, or if you need to accelerate without pedaling you can accelerate with the throttel.
The connection is simple, there are two plugs , to plug on the original circuit between the hand throttel and the controller, this captor of power regulator is easily compatible with the LIFT-MTB kit produced from 2012.
Price : 99 euro ( 82.5euro outside europe)