After many evolutions since 2013, here is the last version of our LIFT-MTB V4 crank motor.
The pack includes everything you will need to transform your bike into an electric bike.
The complete set includes:
- Motor: 36 Volt / integrated controller.
- Support: ISCG 05, 7075 T6 CNC (internal or under frame mounting)
- Motor freewheel: "8t cogs with freewheel system for free pedaling without motor use.
- The secondary chainring: Type race face narrow wide ®, aluminum 7075 (30 teeth or 32 teeth)
- The primary chainring: 7000 series aluminum 38 teeth to increase ground clearance.
- The primary chain: 10v type shimano®
- The chain tensioner: with sealed annular roller.
- The trigger : with charge indicator, on / off switch throttle or index compatible.
- The hardware kit: ISO 10.9 steel and complete aluminum spacer kit.
- The assembly kit: Set of collard steel and plastic, frame protection, x1 set of spare Anderson connectors.
- Torque developed at the rear wheel: from 80 N.m to 90 N.m. (according to gear ratio)
- Max assistance speed: from 45Km / h to 50km / h (depending on conditions and gear ratio).
- Max speed on the flat without pedaling: from 35Km / h to 40km / h (depending on conditions and gear ratio).
- Peak consumption: 30 amps
- Average continuous consumption: 12 amps
- Sound volume at 150cm: "new super quiet internal gears" (around 60 Decibels.)
- Complete crankset: "PRO" or "classic" (detail below).
- Deco kit: 3M motocross type
-1- Crank specification if you choose the "V3 classic" version:
- Arms: Aluminum 170 mm , with Dicta® freewheel, 20 engagement points (no resistance to pedaling).
-Crank spindle : heat-treated 4130 chromoly, with diametre adapter 22/24,24,28, and 30mm.
-Weight: about 250gr heavier compared to the "PRO" model
-2- Crank specification if you choose the "V3-PRO" version:
- Arms: 7075t6 aluminum Full CNC, freewheel 6 paws and 6 springs, 72 engagement points (no pedaling resistance).
- Crank spindle: hollow axle chromoly 4130, with diametre adapter 22/24,24,28, and 30mm.
-Weight: about 250gr lighter compared to the "CLASSIC" model
If you have any doubts, contact us.
CAUTION: KIT NOT APPROVED ON OPEN ROAD IN FRANCE.
-Only the crankset changes between the "classic" version and the "PRO" version, more info by clicking below.
For your kit to be complete you must order the battery.
To do this click on the link below.
Available in internal support or under frame
(click HERE to see the compatibility procedure)
-2- The battery.
Sold with the charger and the cable that connects it to the system.
-3- The screen with support
Not required for the kit to work. This optional console is very practical for giving you a lot of information.
-4- The chain guide
This option not necessary for the operation of the KIT. We recommend the chain guide for a DH type engaged use.
Engine mounting adapters, Backpack, Aluminum battery holder, decoration kit...
To find the answers to your most common questions
click on below.
Click below to configure a custom kit.
* Prices given as an indication. They are likely to change according to various parameters (dollar rate, variation in raw material costs or supplier prices).